LaVallee’s Dozen: 12 Values We Live By
- Trust and Respect for people at all levels. Let honesty and integrity guide
your words and actions. Every encounter with workers, vendors, suppliers and
customers is a new opportunity to build trust and foster loyalty.
- Teamwork that supports the efforts of your associates, and
encourages them to do their best. You can run with the ball, but it takes a
team to win the game.
- Empowerment to make a difference, no matter what your role is in the
organization. Take initiative, make decisions and demonstrate leadership.
- Personal Growth as you help grow the Company. Own the company vision, and
share your views. Your concerns and opinions matter to everyone in the
- Optimism about your job energizes others. Enthusiasm is contagious,
so take pride in your work, be cheerful, and have fun.
- Customer Service that always exceeds customer expectations. Think “yes”,
and go the extra mile to make it happen. Let a smile be your calling card with
every customer interaction.
- Commitment to doing great work, regardless of obstacles. It is the
key to your success, and the success of the Company.
- Dependability to customers and coworkers alike. Be prompt, courteous,
and respectful of others’ time.
- Quality is everyone’s responsibility. The impression you make on
customers and vendors is a lasting one, and reflects the Company’s image.
- Efficiency in our operations adds value to everything we do. Our
number one goal is to make it easy for customers to do business with us.
- Preparation and
Presentation of what we make,
what we do, and who we are. Your words, actions and appearance determine our
reputation and our success.
- Safety begins with you. Keep our facilities and equipment neat,
clean and in safe working order. Use equipment with care and be mindful of