LaVallee’s Dozen: 12 Values We Live By
- Trust and Respect for people at all levels. Let honesty and integrity guide your words and actions. Every encounter with workers, vendors, suppliers and customers is a new opportunity to build trust and foster loyalty.
- Teamwork that supports the efforts of your associates, and encourages them to do their best. You can run with the ball, but it takes a team to win the game.
- Empowerment to make a difference, no matter what your role is in the organization. Take initiative, make decisions and demonstrate leadership.
- Personal Growth as you help grow the company. Own the company vision, and share your views. Your concerns and opinions matter to everyone in the organization.
- Optimism about your job energizes others. Enthusiasm is contagious, so take pride in your work, be cheerful, and have fun.
- Customer Service that always exceeds customer expectations. Think “yes” and go the extra mile to make it happen. Let a smile be your calling card with every customer interaction.
- Commitment to doing great work, regardless of obstacles. It is the key to your success, and the success of the company.
- Dependability to customers and coworkers alike. Be prompt, courteous, and respectful of others’ time.
- Quality is everyone’s responsibility. The impression you make on customers and vendors is a lasting one, and reflects the company’s image.
- Efficiency in our operations adds value to everything we do. Our number one goal is to make it easy for customers to do business with us.
- Preparation and Presentation of what we make, what we do, and who we are. Your words, actions and appearance determine our reputation and our success.
- Safety begins with you. Keep our facilities and equipment neat, clean and in safe working order. Use equipment with care and be mindful of others.